Send your tip!
The purpose of this handbook is to learn how to use JS language features without losing performance.
You can check Six Speed to see how much faster ES6 runs. Also, Node Green displays the native support of each feature.
If you want to submit a tip, create a PR in our GitHub repository.
Before adding your tip, take into consideration the following guidelines:
- Add your tip in the correct section. Each folder is a different section (for example v8-tips or workflow).
- Inside the folder, each file is a tip.
- If your tip is very similar to a tip that already exists, consider extending the first tip.
- Don’t add more than one tip per file.
- The text that describes the tip should be concise and precise.
- Avoid bloated tips - you can reference other tips instead.
- Add the correct resources associated with the tip.